Disclaimer: I don't sell things I don't
have in hand. I am not in the habit of
taking money for future bees. I will take
a few reservations and when I have them
available, I will contact the customers.
If there are more available, I will post them
here. I don't want to get anywhere near
the trap of promising something to a customer
and then not delivering. No promises!
Available Right Now:
- Honey for sale, @ $25 per quart and $15 per
All Products Subject to Availability:
Treatment-Free Small Cell Survivor
- Local (Southern Oregon) survivor queens.
- 100% treatment-free.
- Some overwintered queens available at
times. They are proven survivors.
- Allowed to lay for at least three weeks
- Cell builder hives fed only on honey when
the queens were being grown. Makes for
strong well developed queens.
Treatment-Free Small Cell 5-Frame Deep Nucleus
Hives $150, +$10 cardboard nuc or
bring your own box.
- Queens the same as above.
- 5-frame deep nucs.
- Mediums available soon.
- Mixture of wooden and plastic frames,
foundation and foundationless. Any
foundation is small cell. Plastic frames
are small cell PF-105's or PF-120's from Mann
- With deposit, provided in a quality painted
plywood nuc with a disc entrance for safe
transportation. Deposit ($30) refunded
if the box is returned within 30 days.
Treatment-Free Wax $6/lb.
- Wax from my treatment-free hives.
- Primarily solar processed.
- Completely treatment free. I have
never added any chemicals, pesticides,
antibiotics, acids, or essential oils to any
of my hives.
- Fantastic deal if you would buy wax from
somewhere like Hobby Lobby which sells it for
three times the price.
- Naturally colored. Probably a little
darker that what you may be accustomed to
- 14 lbs. ships to anywhere in the US or
Canada for $110.
- I'm currently looking for local places to
put hives semi-permenantly to gather nectar
from and pollinate the countryside.
- Please contact me if you have any
information on locations.
- It's free pollination.
- All I need is relatively secure unbothered
locations to which I have easy access.